Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Empire Code Education (education.empirecode.co) Terms and Conditions.
The following Terms Of Service and any other rules posted on our Site (collectively the “Terms Of Service”) constitute an agreement between The Empire Code Education (“Empire Code Education”, “we”, “our”, “us”) and you, the visitor, governing your access and use of all content and functionalities available at the Empire Code Education website, related micro-sites accessed through the URL sg.education.empirecode.co, related domain names, and any other website or micro-site of Empire Code (collectively the “Site”).
By visiting the Site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the Terms Of Service. We may modify the Terms Of Service from time to time and your continued use of this Site (or any of our other Sites) following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms Of Service.
Enrollment and Tuition
- There shall be no refund on payment made for course fees.
- There shall be no replacement class or prorate in course fees for lessons missed by students and any credit will be deducted accordingly.
- Any late cancellations less than 3 hours, any credit will be deducted accordingly.
- Empire Code Education shall not be held responsible for any accidents or mishaps should it happen due to causes beyond the control of Empire Code Education.
- Empire Code Education and their respective tutors will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal devices.
- Empire Code Education tutors will ensure however that children place their devices in their bags prior to leaving the classroom.
PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act) Consent
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, enroll to our course, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and agree and consent that your personal data provided in this form may be collected, used, processed and disclosed by Empire Code Education for the purposes of processing my registration, as well as for the programme delivery involved with the above event, invitations to future events and online surveys, marketing and promotional activities on print and social media, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all subsidiary legislation related thereto. In respect of disclosure, I understand that Empire Code Education may disclose my personal data to their partners and affiliated organisations (which may be in or outside of Singapore) where necessary for the above-stated purposes.